Pages

Facebook Badge

Monday, August 3, 2009

What a loooooooong weekend.

Hey,

I don't think I've had such a long "long weekend" in ages, all the rain that was promised just never seemed to happen so I had to settle for a med - low run of the perennial Wicklow classic that is the Avonmore ( note the name is not Annamoe :D ), at least it was a fun day out with some of the folks from Rockhoppers kayak club and I actually got reunited with some paddles that I had misplaced some time last year on the Upper Liffey.

Apart from that I decided to do a bit of tinkering with my own website and try give it a bit of a face lift.


It's not going to win any design awards any time soon but I'm liking the slicker appearance so far,I have a bit of a t-shirt comp planned for the next couple of weeks so stay tuned for more details of that.

Myself and some of the rest of the i-canoe team are looking forward to making our way to Cork next weekend for the third instalment of the Irish Freestyle League which is been run by Mick Barry and his minions ( his words not mine) and promises to be good craic even if the feature is nicknamed "Hole of Death".

If you are planning on going along try register sooner than later, fair play to the Munster Dive crew for supporting the lads running the event.

I'll lash up some photos after the carnage that will ensue after the weekend.

Laters,


Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment